My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.simpleeatsfood.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheesy Pasta



Being a mac and cheese fanatic, I wish I could have it every day, but obviously that's not the healthiest plan. Tonight, I made something similar, but on the lighter side. Pasta with butter, cheese and parmesan is like an Italian version of m & c. Sooo, I guess you could say this is sort of like that! Mmm...I want to make this again, right. now.

Cheesy Pasta (makes 2 servings)
1 cup whole wheat small shell pasta
1 tbsp. Smart Balance butter blend
1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
1 wedge Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb cheese
1 wedge Laughing Cow French Onion cheese
salt, pepper and chili pepper flakes to taste

Bring water to a boil and salt water. Cook pasta until just al dente (with a bit of a bite). Drain pasta and pour back into pot. Add butter blend and stir to combine add cheeses and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste. DEVOUR!

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

(picture source)

No comments:

Post a Comment